A bustling city, Vienna is traditional in its ways but modern in its outlook. High on music and coffee culture, here you would find people extremely polite and warm. And this is what makes Vienna a place so beautiful.
Finding accommodation in Vienna is never a problem. Hotels in Vienna Austria falls in many categories varying from cheap hotels Vienna to luxury Vienna hotel. The facilities and services offered are world class and the hospitality is excellent.
The splendid city of Vienna celebrates festivals and event all through the year. To name a few famous one we have:
New Year’s Eve in Vienna
Being the biggest celebration of the year, the Vienna New Year’s Eve is something to look out for. From music shows to dance festivals everything is covered in this celebration. Every pub, discotheque, art gallery, restaurant and all in between is decked to mark this big fête.
Vienna Film Festival on the Rathausplatz
A Film Festival that promotes operas, this summer festival is held in the Vienna City Hall. With a different movie played each night, delicious fare and no entrance fee charged the fun doubles all the more.
Vienna City Marathon
Starting off from the UNO building, the Vienna City Marathon routes through the best of Vienna locations and attractions. Partaken by many people, international and national, this 42km long marathon or call it a walking tour, make for an interesting sightseeing trip.
Interesting Places to Visit in Vienna
Located to the north of Alps, the Karlskirche is the biggest Baroque cathedral built by the architect Bernhard Fischer von Erlach. The interiors of the Cathedral is done up very beautifully with exquisite paintings and murals.
Designed by architect Josef Maria Olbrich in the year 1897, this Jugendstil architectural wonder was originally erected as an art gallery in the spirit of Secession artistic society. The most striking feature of this structure is its dome which looks like a golden orb and is locally called “Krauthappel”.
Once the summer residence of Savoy’s Prince Eugene, today the palace of Belvedere serves as an Austrian art gallery. From Vienna art to international art, this gallery showcases some of the premium fine arts from the entire world over. A fine-looking edifice with beautiful garden… Belvedere is one of its kinds.
One of the biggest market place of Vienna, the Naschmarkt offers a lot to the visitors and tourists. From collecting knick knacks to gorging on various cuisines at the cozy restaurants, there is a lot do and see in this full of joie de vivre bazaar.
To name a few Hotels in Austria we have:
Intercontinental Hotel Vienna
The Intercontinental Hotel is located in the heart of Vienna close to many tourist places.
Being one of the finest luxury hotels, the Intercontinental houses 453 spacious rooms which include three Club floors, 60 en suites and every other comfort you can think of.
Hotel Royal Vienna
Positioned in the close proximity of many interesting places, Hotel Royal attract many tourist throughout the year. Well equipped with modern facilities and amenities you will have the most comfortable stay here.
So Visit Vienna and revel in its splendor.
- Hotels in Vienna Austria Make for a Great Vacation ... in Vienna is never a problem. Hotels in Vienna Austria falls in many categories varying from cheap hotels Vienna to luxury Vienna hotel. The facilities and services offered...
- Be Amazed by the Austria Hotels Hospitality ... the months between May to October.
Some of the major festivals and events are as follows:
Vienna City Marathon
- Cheap Hotels Austria ... , The Imperial Riding School Vienna A Renaissance Hotel, Grand Hotel Wien, Palais Coburg Hotel Residenz, AustriaTrend Hotel Savoyen Vienna, Atlantis Hotel Vienna, Golden Tulip Vienna All Suites...
- Athens, Berlin, Vienna, cheap, luxury, discount, Cheap, hotel, London, New York, Orlando, Zurich, Switzerland, budget 5 star 3 star hotels best rate deals accommodation in hotel london Holland hotels cheap Hotel London top Orlando Athens, Top Orlando Hote
Berlin is one of the modern European capital and among best cities for travelers in the whole world. There are lots of quality hotels in hundred of Berlin streets. These...
- Vienna Austria-quick Guide for Vienna Travelers ... , Vienna, is famous not only for its classical music, but too for its coffeehouses as properties are locally-known as.
Vienna Hotels are very well&wshyp;known in huge...